This kit features 2 pre-filters - 5 micron sediment and 5 micron carbon block.
Cost effective, easy to source, good choice where a pump is being used.
Higher initial cost, more maintenance time, high initial pressure drop which gets worse as the filters start to clog.
Available in 10" and 20" versions.
For help choosing your membrane please see our section on membrane selection.
This kit includes everything you need to set up a commercial reverse osmosis system. All components are high quality branded components which include:
* Reverse Osmosis Membrane of your choice.
* AXEON 304 Stainless Steel pressure vessel complete with brackets.
* Pentek 3G slimline filter housing with integral brackets
* 5 John Guest 1/2" BSP to 1/2" push fit fittings
* Inline pressure guage to monitor water pressure.
* 4 meteres of John Guest semi rigid pipe
* Instructions for the setting up, running and maintenance of your RO system.
* High capacity branded pre-filters.
* Housing spanner.
* John Guest 3/4" BSPF and Hozelock fitting fro easy connection of main water supply
* Technical back up from our engineers.
You have the option to change to 20" pre-filters to extend the life of your pre-filters and cut down on maintenance. Pentek 2G 20" slimline housings are supplied with brackets. The heads are pre-drilled and tapped to allow easy installation of pressure gauge we supply with the kit.
Note: Water should be of a potable quality. In hard water areas a water softener may be required to prolong the life of the membrane. A pressure of at least 2.5 barg is recommended. Production will vary according to water pressure and temperature (typical production rates are from 80 to 240 litres per hour for a 40" membrane).