This kit uses ta single fibredyne CFB-plus filter which works as an effective sediment filter but also has 100% more chlorine reduction capacity than a standard carbon block.
Very low pressure drop even as it absorbs sediment due to its unique structure. Less pressure drop means better membrane performance. Less maintenance as only one filter to change, and lower initial cost. Perfect choice for tap pressure installations.
Higher cost for filters compared to traditional sediment and carbon block filters.
Available in 10" and 20" versions.
For help choosing your membrane please see our section on membrane selection.
This kit includes everything you need to set up a commercial reverse osmosis system. All components are high quality branded components which include:
* Reverse Osmosis Membrane of your choice.
* AXEON 304 Stainless Steel pressure vessel complete with brackets.
* Pentek 3G slimline filter housing with integral bracket
* 5 John Guest 1/2" BSP to 1/2" push fit fittings
* 4 meteres of John Guest semi rigid pipe
* Inline pressure guage to monitor water pressure.
* Instructions for the setting up, running and maintenance of your RO system.
* Pentair CFB-plus fibredyne carbon filter
* Housing spanner.
* John Guest 3/4" BSPF and Hozelock fitting fro easy connection of main water supply
* Technical back up from our engineers.
You have the option to change to 20" pre-filters to extend the life of your pre-filters and cut down on maintenance. Pentek 2G 20" slimline housings are supplied with brackets. The heads are pre-drilled and tapped to allow easy installation of pressure gauge we supply with the kit.
Note: Water should be of a potable quality. In hard water areas a water softener may be required to prolong the life of the membrane. A pressure of at least 2.5 barg is recommended. Production will vary according to water pressure and temperature (typical production rates are from 80 to 240 litres per hour for a 40" membrane).